Problem: It keeps asking me to log in.
Internet Explorer Browser
Click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and select Advanced.
- Click Override automatic cookie handling. Specify how you want Internet Explorer to handle cookies from first-party Web sites and third-party Web sites (a Web site other than the one you are currently viewing).
- To always allow cookies to be saved on your computer, click Accept.
- To never allow cookies to be saved on your computer, click Block.
- To be asked whether or not you want to allow a cookie to be saved on your computer, click Prompt.
- To always allow session cookies (cookies that will be deleted from your computer when you close Internet Explorer) to be saved on your computer, click Always allow session cookies.